Greetings Central Families,
I pray that you are all staying safe and well during this difficult and interesting time that we continue to navigate through. Even though we are currently not able to meet inside our building on Sunday Mornings - we can still worship our Lord and praise Him for all He does wherever we are. I hope that you take a small portion of your Sunday morning/day to sit with your kid(s) and take advantage of this time while continuing to grow with them using the resources we have provided.
Check out the link below to join our Facebook group and be sure to check out our Central Kids Online website each week where you will find the following:
You will find:
- A simplified “lesson plan” to help guide you through the morning
- An age appropriate Bible story video
- A discussion starter video called “Questions from Kids" (K-5th only)
- Age appropriate activity pages/ coloring page
- An opportunity to leave prayer requests & answer a question relating to our Bible story.
Join Facebook Group Central Kids Online
The vision of Central Kids is to train our kids with God’s Word. Our programs are designed to lead them to a relationship with Christ and to nurture their spiritual growth through worship, love, and service.